Behavioural patterns are usually used in software engineering. The patterns which identify the communication patterns between the objects are known as behavioural patterns. After identification of the communication patterns, the behavioural patterns also realize these patterns. These patterns can also increase the flexibility in communication. A behavioural pattern can be in the form of a chain of responsibility, command, interpreter, iterate and null object etc. No doubt, it is hard for us to forecast and shape the behavioural patterns. Anyhow, one can easily forecast and shape the behavioural pattern by getting outside help. Some essential tips to forecast and shape the behavioural patterns are given below;
Tips to forecast behavioural patterns
No doubt, to forecast the behavioural pattern is a real challenge for us. Anyhow, some essential tips to forecast behavioural patterns are explained below;
- The main connection of the behavioural patterns is relevant to the assignment of responsibilities between the objects. By clearly understanding these responsibilities, we can easily forecast the behavioural patterns with the help of delegating requests.
- We should also try to form a chain of responsibility between the receivers and senders. This chain of responsibility can also become a cause of forecasting the behavioural patterns.
- In order to solve some essential and critical problems, we should try to use micro commands.
- If you want to use macro commands to forecast the behavioural patterns, you should try to use these commands along with composites.
- In order to define the parsing contexts for the purpose of forecasting the behavioural patterns, you should try to use interpreters.
- The behavioural patterns should be set in such an interesting way that these patterns should be intriguing for the visitors.
Tips to shape the behavioural patterns
After adopting some essential behavioural patterns, it is also hard for us to shape these behavioural patterns. Some essential tips to shape the behavioural patterns are explained below;
- The first and most important step to shape the behavioural pattern is to grab the attention. For this reason, you should try to invite the people, try to elicit an emotional reaction and try to show personalized content. If you want to grab the attention of the children for the purpose of shaping the behavioural pattern, you can use storytelling and compelling motion design techniques. On the other hand, if you want to grab the attention of the adult people, you should try to send those messages which are interesting for them.
- Secondly, you should try to influence your decisions. One can easily influence his decision by providing clear and straightforward content, by offering recommendations, by describing the benefits and by reframing the messages to encourage the people.
- Thirdly, you should try to facilitate the actions of the people. One can easily facilitate the actions of the people by simplifying the actions, by guiding the experience and by triggering at the right moment.
- At last, you should also try to sustain the behaviour of the people. One can easily sustain the behaviour of the people by celebrating their progress, by building long term relations with them and by emphasizing some intrinsic motivations.